Monday, May 14, 2012

Cool Find!

Trying to find time to get to local thrift stores has been a challenge.  So happy I finally made it there last week.  Found some great deals & created a Mother's Day gift, a 1st anniversary gift for my sister and her husband, and something to help organize my bathroom.  To see details on the gifts, click on the page labeled "Gift Ideas" at the top of the page.  Below you will see my cool find.  I found it in the serving dish section, but saw that it would make the perfect organizer for my bathroom counter top.  LOVE it! 



The tiered dish is perfect!  We don't have a ton of counter space so going vertical with organization is our only option.  I love using the top dish for the earrings & necklace I wear everyday, bobby pins, hair bands, & chapstick!  So great keeping it in one place, off the counters, but easily accessible.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment