Monday, May 28, 2012

Happy Memorial Day!

What an absolutely beautiful weekend at the River!  I apologize for not posting my finished product pics, but we all unplugged and spent some quality family time together.  So much fun!

Wyatt relaxing & lovin' time in his chair!
I want to take a quick minute to share a cool find.  Where from you might ask? I found it on Pinterest and mom gave it to me for Christmas.  We were always looking for a high chair that would be easy to cart around and store.  We have a space saver chair for the house and a booster, but both of these chairs require a chair at the table.  I found a traveling high chair, "Ciao!  Baby" Portable High Chair (the-go- anywhere-high-chair), that folds up like the adult lawn chairs we have.  It even comes with its own bag to travel in, a cup holder (or "holster" as daddy calls it), and a plastic surface that's easy to wipe clean.  It was perfect for the cottage.  We were able to take it out when we needed it and put it away to save on space.  I LOVED the chair because Wyatt was able to join us for cocktail and snacks on the deck and eat at the picnic table.  The picture says it all! Oh yeah, and you can order the chair by clicking on the link: Ciao! Baby Portable High Chair.

No comments:

Post a Comment