Sunday, May 20, 2012

Projects Galore!

This weekend was phenomenal!  Beautiful weather, productive, and lots of time with the family.  To say I am excited would be an understatement.  I am bursting at the seams to share the projects I completed over the weekend.  I have some finishing touches to add and then final photos to take.  The first project is a game for the kiddos (Wes will enjoy it next year) and for us! I added a cool twist to something I found on Pinterest.  The second project I (or should I say "we" since the hubs was key) tackled was a pallet table.  I know there have been several to view on Pinterest, but I was intimidated to try because there were never any directions.  My hubby was nervous about the outcome and my crazy Pinterest idea, but I can now say he's a believer (& a very patient teacher since he taught me how to use power tools & overjoyed that he now has his shed back for storage:) Well ladies & gents, I will post step by step directions, pictures of the process, and of course, the final product, later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment