Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catching Up

I've been so excited to share some of my recent projects with you!  I am happy (& relieved) to say I put the finishing touches on many of them & took some pics.  Thanks again for your patience.  Chasing around a 20 month old & caring for a 4 month old keep me busy & on my toes. :)  Just wish I could bottle their energy for myself!

Okay, here goes.  Most recently I completed a pallet table.  I found pictures on pinterest & knew it would be a perfect fit for our patio.  We live on a wooded lot & the views in my opinion are breathtaking.  My hubby & I love to relax on the patio every chance we get, but the patio set is so large and located on the side patio.  We wanted something affordable (under $25) & durable. To complete the look, we added 2 plastic Adirondack chairs (perfect height for pallet table!)  I LOVE the table.  I mean really LOVE it.  My hubby was so nervous that it would look "junky" ...not anymore! Check it out!


Click on the Projects 4 Fun tab to view the step by step directions for the pallet table!

1 comment: