Thursday, June 14, 2012

Father's Day

Yes, it is only 2 days away!  I know I am probably the only wife, daughter, and daughter-in-law on earth that's waited until the last minute to create, buy, build, order, beg, borrow, or steal Father's Day gifts.  So, here is my quick fix for all of you "last-minuters" like me (yes, that is now a an official title).  I found some great gift ideas on Pinterest today that led me to a blog I find myself constantly looking at, The Tip Junkie. (Click on the link to see 32 homemade gift ideas for dads/grandpas.)  There are really cute ideas that have been gathered from various sites.  I LOVE the homemade cards! I posted a few of the ideas found on The Tip Junkie's (Laurie's) site below.  
Daddy's Car Wash Kit
Daddy's Tie Rack

I'm as lucky as can be...
I would love to know if you complete one of these projects! I'll be sure to post daddy's gift next week.  Yes, I am still in the process of finishing it with the two best helpers I could ask for, Wyatt & Weston. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment