Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Daddy loved his gift...

I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day!  It was such a beautiful weekend.  Believe it or not, I finished the Daddy's Day gift just in time!  I created a photo collage of Wyatt and daddy fishing for the first time together.  I loved the black and white pictures and thought the collage would be a wonderful addition to his hunting/fishing mancave.  Although I still need to frame it, I thought I would post a picture anyways.  I used foam board, sticker letters, scrapbook fishing, & mod podge.  I think once I frame it, it will have a nice finished looked.  I'll be picking up the frame from a large barn sale over the 4th.  Pictures will follow!


1 comment:

  1. What a great idea - so SWEET! Your hubby was telling us tonight how much he loved his gift! ~C

    ReplyDelete