Saturday, June 23, 2012

Spotlight Time!

Thanks for visiting!  I am so excited to share with you today.  After seeing one of my most crafty friends post a recent project on FB, I knew I had to share it with you.  My very good friend Sarah was kind enough to send me the step-by-step for her patriotic wreath (click on the Projects 4 Fun tab at the top for the how-to).  I think it looks amazing!!  Take a look for yourself.
Sarah's Patriotic Wreath
Can't you just picture creating some of this yarn and ribbon goodness for every holiday?!  Orange and black for Halloween with little pumpkins or spiders on the side.  Maybe green, red, and white with Christmas trees or blue and white with snowmen.  I'd love to do one like this, red, white, and blue, with the Buffalo Bills logo in place of the stars or maybe little footballs or #22 (yes, I heart Freddie Jackson!).  How cool would that be for the football fan in your life?  I always see fans flying their game day flags...why not a game day wreath?!  The options are endless!

A huge thank you to Sarah for taking the time to share this wonderful project!


No comments:

Post a Comment